- Acupuncture:$145 for initial visit, $95 for follow-up visits, $125 for facial rejuvenation, $50 for cupping.
- Initial Acupuncture Session: 90 minutes, $150This 90-minute initial session is your first step if you are seeing our acupuncturist for the first time. During this session, we’ll discuss your current health concerns as well as your health history and complete a comprehensive health assessment including a posture assessment (if applicable) and your first acupuncture treatment
- Follow up Acupuncture session: 45-50 minutes, $95This 45-50 minute session is any acupuncture session after the initial session.
- Cupping or Gua Sha: 30 minutes, $50Cupping and Gua Sha are great methods for releasing stress and tension in muscles.
- Facial Rejuvenation/Cosmetic Acupuncture: 55-60 minutes, $125For those desiring to combat the aging process in a more natural sustainable way, this technique improves the appearance of fine lines, lightens dark areas, and improves circulation, texture, and quality of skin tone while lifting and firming. This treatment is part of a series that starts after the completion of an initial acupuncture session.
- Mini Session: 30 minutes, $50This introductory session targets general relaxation and stress reduction. If you’ve never had acupuncture or you’re worried about the needles, the mini session is perfect so you can give it a try and see how relaxing it is!
- Fertility & Pregnancy Support Acupuncture: $145 for initial visit, $95 for follow-up visitsAcupuncture is proven to influence the ability to achieve a healthy pregnancy and is part of an integrative approach to fertility. It helps promote circulation and blood supply to the uterus, regulate hormone fluctuations, and reduce stress.
Combine this with our fertility IV hydration blend to enhance your chances of a successful pregnancy! For more information about this blend, click here
- Abdominal Therapy: 60 minutes, $125Abdominal Therapy supports weight loss by enhancing metabolism and promoting movement in the digestive area. This is great for those struggling with losing weight and for those desiring to firm loose skin in the abdominal area.
We recommend each Mei Zen therapy include 2 sessions per week for 5-6 weeks then 1 session per week for 6 weeks.
- Acu-Core Detox: 75 minutes, $165Acu-Core Detox promotes and supports the digestive process, boosts metabolism, and encourages a natural detoxifying cleanse.
Each session consists of 3 parts. First an acupuncture session focused on the digestive system followed by a warm abdominal pack that enhances and supports the cleansing effect of the lymphatic system and ending with a gentle abdominal massage to encourage movement and the release of toxins.