MEDICI Urgent Care and Wellness Center now offers telehealth visits! Skip the waiting room and see one of our providers all from the comfort of your home.
Book an appointment, see a provider, have medications sent to your pharmacy (if prescribed). We will bill your insurance if you have it. We accept Aetna, BCBS, Cigna, Humana, and Medicare. Don’t have insurance? That’s ok! We only charge $95 for self-pay telehealth visits! And if our provider decides you need to be seen at the clinic, we will apply that as a credit to your office visit.
What Can Telehealth Treat?
- Allergy or Sinus Symptoms
- Bacterial Vaginosis or Yeast Infections
- Cold Sores
- COVID-19 Treatment
- Ear pain
- Eye Infections (Conjunctivitis/Pink Eye)
- Headache/Migraine Headache
- Infected Toenail or Fingernail
- Insect Bites
- Laceration/Cut Evaluation
- Medication Refills
- Minor Skin Burns (including Sunburn)
- Minor Animal Bites
- Nausea/Vomiting/Diarrhea/Mild Abdominal Pain
- Skin Rash/Poison Ivy
- Sore Throat
- UTI Symptoms (Women ages 18-50 Only)
What Cannot be Covered by a Telehealth Visit?
- Children ages 10 and under
- Chest Pain
- Lacerations/Cuts Requiring Closure (Sutures, Skin Glue, etc)
- Medication Refills for Prescriptions over 45 days ago
- Motor Vehicle Collision Injuries
- School/Sports Physicals
- STI/STD Testing
- Severe Abdominal pain
- Shortness of Breath
- UTI Symptoms (Males)